Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm Back

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say that I am finally back.  I have been concentrating on some things at home and now am able to back to blogging.  It has been a crazy couple of months and I am looking forward to spring.  I can't wait to feel the warm sun on my face and everything turn green.  There is nothing like Spring to warm the soul.

So with my first post back, I wanted to give you a sneak peak of Stampin' Up's NEW product line:  This and That.
This and That debuts in the 2013-2014 annual catalog, but Stampin' Up is giving everybody the chance to get it starting March 23. Watch for more information on March 23!

I will also be participating in a spring blog hop soon, so watch for more information this week!

Thanks for sticking with me during these past couple of months.

Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment