Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

I was so excited when I saw the Honeycomb embellishments in the Occasions Catalog.  I knew I had to have them right away.  Then Stampin' Up just had to give us Sale-a-bration stamp set to go with them!  Just in love with the stamp set and the embellishments.

We are going to use the Sale-a-bration Honeycomb Happiness for our little Easter treat bag this weekend at Claudia's party.  I thought I would share with you.


We will be using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies to create this little cutie.  I water-colored the chick in and sprayed the white honeycomb embellishment Daffodil Delight to match the treat bag.  You can make the white honeycomb embellishments any color you want!  Lucky for the ladies, the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die is also one of this weeks weekly deals!

If you would like any of the supplies to make this cute little bag, just click on an item below.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment