Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31% off Digital Now through September 14th!

Awesome News!  Stampin' Up has decided to extend the 31% off Digital until September 14th.  Now you have a little bit more time to finish your projects and get them to print services.  Don't forget about the 31 Digital Content items on sale too.  Make sure to get your favorites before September 14th.

Below are some of my favorites..

Autumn Traditions Kit



Blossom Builders Embelishments


Joyful Times Kit



To check out these and other wonderful Stampin' Up items, stop by my Stampin' Up Store.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog! Just stopped over from the Treasurer Hunt. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete