Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm Back

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry to be away for so long.  My sister was in town and we were just crafting fools.  She left yesterday and it is time to get back to work.  We got a lot done for the 2012 Pink Expo that will be at Cherryvale Mall on October 27th & 28th, but not enough.  I will be creating away every night, but I promise to not leave you for such a long time.  :-)

Do you want to see what we have been working on?  We are making Top Note notebooks.  Most of them are filled with pink paper for Breast Cancer Awareness.  The first one is a Santa notebook.  Wouldn't this be cute for a stocking stuffer?
 The next one is a scarecrow.  Another demonstrator created a card that looks like this guy.  Isn't he just the cutest thing?  We used some retired buttons and fabric in his hat.  We also used the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper.
 We are also decorating the backs of the notebooks.  This is a picture of one the scarecrow backs.
 Kim made the two above.  Didn't she do a great job??
Rachel, my step-son's girlfriend also came over to help create.  The notebook is her creation.  She did a great job!

Thank you ladies for all of your help.  I wouldn't be able to do this without your help.  I will post more of our creations throughout the week, so be sure to stop by.

Don't forget, there is still time to turn in your Treasure Hunt Lists to me.  You have until October 20th to turn them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment