Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Cards

I have not been totally slacking this past month :-)  We had a Christmas Card Buffet the end of November and wanted to share some of the pictures with you.  A little late, I know. 

 For the Noel card, I embossed both the white background and the wreath with Petals-a-Plenty.  To make the wreath, first punch out a 1/3/4" circle and then use the 2 3/8 scallop punch over that.  Easy peasy.
 This card is great for using up scrap pieces.  I just needed to use a ruler so it wouldn't be so crooked :-)
 When I first saw the Bootiful Occasions stamp set, I knew I had to have it.
 I had quite a few of my customers buy the ornament bundle set and wanted to make sure that I included this in the cards.  Just another example of how to use the set.  This card looks great in all of the In-Colors.
 This is my take on the triple layer stamping.  I think it needs a bow or something else on it.  Might have to revise this for next year.
Another great way to use the Pennant Parade stamp set.  This is also showed my customers to not throw away the frames after they use their labels dies because they can used that as a frame also.
Even though I do not like a lot of snow, the Snow Much Fun set is great to work with.
I saw this card form another demonstrator and had to try it out myself.  It is a little hard to see, but the frame is embossed with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  I gold embossed the baby Jesus and the star.  I used two post it notes to mask the area that I wanted to stay white and used my sponge to the rays coming from the star.  This is one of my favorites.

I hope you like them.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment