Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bright and Sun Shiny Day

Today was a beautiful day.  The sun was shining and it was warm, but not too warm.  Just a perfect day.  Too bad I had to be at work and in doors all day.  But at least I have a window to look out of and appreciate the sunshine.

Days like these remind you of  what all you have and to be thankful.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to visit me and take a look at my creations.  I really do appreciate it and get very excited to see people stopping by from all over the world.

THANK YOU!













For this card:

I used the scallop circle and cut in on each scallop to make the petals.  Used the circle punch for the faces and hand drew the smiles.  The clouds are from the cupcake punch.  The leaves are from the Blossom Petals builder punch and I used the word window punch for the stems.  I'm pretty sure that I saw a card similar to this from another demonstrator.  I am sorry that I can't remember whose it was, but thank you for the inspiration!

I thought it was a pretty cheery card and reminded me of the sunshine.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! I'm now following you!
    Cindy
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.ocm

    ReplyDelete