Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Monday, August 6, 2012

The end of June I had an Occasions class that showcased the Embellished Events stamp set.  Below are the cards we created with the set.
This one is just like the one in the catalog.  They loved the card and I wanted to show them how easy it is to make.
This one was inspired by another card that I saw, except it had a baby duck in place of the bells.  They didn't really need a baby card, so I switched the colors and the image.
This was the masculine birthday card that we made.  I got the colors from the World Spectacular DSP.  If you find a designer series paper that you really like, use the colors in the paper to build your card.
This was the "girly" birthday card that we made.  Don't you love the Chevron Embossing folder?
This last card is also similar to the one in the catalog - at least by us using the rhinestones for the champagne bubbles.

Which card is your favorite?

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn





1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I love them all..but if I had to choose, it would be the "girly birthday card"--I like the color combination.

    ReplyDelete