Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrators

We all need inspiration once in a while, right?  Well at least I do.  What better way to get inspiration then from other Demonstrators?  Better yet, Late Night Stamper Demonstrators.

Linda Rodenberg - Pretty Inky (click here to go to her blog or click on the left for a link to her blog).

Isn't this card just beautiful!!!














Leanna Kerr - Stamping with Leanna (click here to go to her blog or click on the left for a link to her blog).


 I wasn't sure about this stamp set, but seeing the cards on Leanna's blog is making me rethink that.  I love Christmas and always go overboard with Christmas Stamps.

Please take a look at my fellow Late Night Stampers and let them know what you think of their beautiful cards.

Below are links to all of the Late Night Stampers.  Grab a cup of coffee and get those creative juices going.

Late Night Stamper



Thanks for stopping by.

Dawn




No comments:

Post a Comment