Pages

I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Update on Clubs and Class

Hi everyone,

I have lots to share with you my friends.

Stamp Club

The monthly stamp club will be starting on August 12th and I have one spot open.  Please let me know if you are interested in joining our club.  We meet for 10 months and each person takes a turn at being the hostess.  We can meet at either your house or mine.  I provide all the materials for the workshop and when it is your turn to be the hostess, you provide a snack and beverage.  When you are the hostess, you are also guaranteed at LEAST $25 in Hostess dollars.  The monthly minimum is based on how many people are in the club.  If you sign up to be our 10th club member, it is only $15 each month.  It is a great way to build up your supply of stamps, inks, paper, punches, etc.

If you would like to join our group, please email me by Friday, August 10th.  I will make sure you have the address of our first club meeting.

3-D Flower Class

Have you ever wanted to make 3-d paper roses like this one?

Or fabric rosettes like these?
Then this class is for you.

Details
Date:  August 14th
Time:  6-8 pm
Location:  My House
Cost: $10

We will also be making on other surprise flower.

You will need to bring Tombo glue.  You may also want to bring the Stampin' Up Ornament punch, although if you don't have it, that will be fine.

RSVP is a must because I do limit the class size to 5 people.  There are only 2 spots leftEmail me today to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment